Wednesday, June 28, 2006


well, the heats been pretty nice. i was just thinking that we only have a few more months of this weather and then were back to rain.
i was just watching my Guinea Pig (from New Guinea) get a drink of water. Her name is rockstar! :)

i was also thinking about my friend Leah..she is a few months older than me and is getting married. she asked me to be a bridesmaid...!(ack!...???) she lives in Idaho so i'd have to drive down there for the wedding....anyone want to drive me. since i'm almost twenty and i've Never had my License! (joy..."wink...wink")

hahaha! anyways. see a couple of my friends getting married or thinking about marriage or Wanting marriage, has gotten me thinking about...uuum...marriage.

but there's not much for me to think about. a guy and a GIRL! joined together in holy matrimony. and i think holy is the key word. like "Christ-like Holy". like the kind of Holy that makes you look good. (? get it ?)

well...

people...like 20 people...have asked me if i wanted to get married anytime soon. and to tell you the pure and "Holy" truth. i've never thought about it. Elaine actually freaked me out one day. about the time that i was emotionally preparing myself for living in india for two months, she asked me if i would get married to a christian indian....(something on those lines...). to tell you the truth, that question really bothered me. no...it Scared me! well...who knows. that question brought up a lot of thoughts. it was like..."jr.high" training or something like that. i've never been a normal jr.higher. thinking about guy's every other second. the other second, not thinking about guy's, would be thinking about the looks, and i never did that either. so..maybe the Lords have some early preperation. i have no idea. and i can't even remeber what my thoughts were after she asked me...so it seems almost pointless...unless the Lord decides to bring it up in a lter event of some sort.

all in all...for those of you who are curious...i still don't know if i'll ever get married...or even become close.

ahhh...(that was a sigh.)

weird and wholesome thoughts.

anyways. joy...if you want to drive me over to idaho, make arrangements. my fiance want to take me instead!!! HAHAHA!!! Just Kidding.

No comments: