Sunday, October 12, 2008

well. i ended up staying up till three the other day at school. i was supposed to read about 60 chapters in the book of Genesis for two pentateuch quizes the next day (becasue i skipped the quiz the week before i had to do two quizes...) and i got about half way through the second quizes reading when i decided to take a twenty minute nap. and hannah, my roommate who also was going to stay up all night, decided to grab my camera and take pictures of me whilst i was asleep with my Bible in my lap. well, after i woke up i could barely keep my eyes open, so i just went to bed and lived by faith the next day. i hope i did good on those quizes :)

mid semester break has been so refeshing. even though i've had to work half the time. the first day that i had off, i didn't have to work. and i just did nothing. it felt kindof good, to just sit around and watch tv and play video games ;) , but after a few hours i was getting ancy and i wanted to do something constructive, which i didn't.

...

well, i've been distracted by tv once again. see ya

No comments: