Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ok. it's time to talk about my room mate. her name is Hannah Mihalsky. she just turned 25 and i sadly had to miss her birthday party, due to work. the first night i met her, i creeped her out. she made a comment to crystal, my little sis, that if i fell off of my top bunk that they would have to pick up my pieces. i of course, imagined all my bloody body parts strewn all over the floor. i mean, come on, wouldn't you think that? well, i said "OH that's gross..." and she gave me this look like "your so morbid, how could you let yourself think like that?" hahahha, it was pretty funny. it was then in that moment that i knew me and hannah would have an interesting relationship. later that night, i was on my top bunk, swinging my legs over the side, to get off, and there is this ceiling fan, pretty much eye level with me. and i randomly mumbled, mainly to myself, "wow, that would hurt if that sliced into my face!" again, hannah just looked at me with a horrified expression. ther have been several similar moments, many i can't think of, where i would say things, that to me, are a normal way of thinking. she's just "sheltered" in a different way than me. oh well,. she's cool.

No comments: