Saturday, May 06, 2006

We know that [trials] are good for us--they help us learn to endure.
Romans 5:3 NLT

I will be faithful to you and make you mine, and you will finally know me as LORD.
Hosea 2:20 NLT

those are some good vereses that i wanted to share. :)

http://bau2.uibk.ac.at/sg/poe/works/tt_heart.html this is an awesome story written by Edgar Allen Poe!! "The Tale-tale Haert." i suggest you read it. it's good. :)



I Met My Master

I had walked life's path with an easy tread, Had followed where comfort and pleasure led; And then by chance in a quiet place
I met my Master face to face.

With station and rank and wealth for goal, Much thought for body but none for soul, I had entered to win this life's mad race-When I met my Master face to face.

I had built my castles, reared them high, Till their towers had pierced the blue of the sky; I had sworn to rule with an iron mace
When I met my Master face to face.

I met Him and knew Him, and blushed to see
That His eyes full of sorrow were fixed on me; And I faltered, and fell at His feet that day
While my castles vanished and melted away.

Melted and vanished; and in their placeI saw naught else but my Master's face; And I cried aloud: "Oh, make me meet
To follow the marks of Thy wounded feet."

My thought is now for the souls of men; I have lost my life to find it againEver since alone in that holy placeMy Master and I stood face to face.

Author Unknown

No comments: