Wednesday, April 13, 2011

So my parents had a great time at the wedding retreat. They came back inspired and excited, and it was really encouraging to see. Today me joy, alissa and adi all went to Micheals and shopped for invitation stuff. It was really fun. I was a little overwhelmed because i really didn't know what I was looking for, but in the end I got some good things to start with. Then i met up with Taylor and we went and looked at apartments for him to move into. One was an apartment complex, it was really nice. Nice kitchen and the rooms were a decent size. It had it's own balcony and little storage unit. I really liked it. oh, and it also had it's own laundry, wich was awesome. :) The other place was alright. It was a little over our budget, so we will see.
So lately i have been feeling depressed and worn out. I am so overwhelmed with the wedding planning. I don't even know where to start, and there is so much. It just makes me feel like pulling out my hair or punching a wall. I am glad, though, that i took at least a small step towards it by getting stuff for invites, but it seems so meenial. I just have to keep telling myself that it will turn out well in the end. I just feel like there will be alot of people who will be judging my decisions, so i am not looking forward to that. aaaah well. I am off to nurse my pounding headache...

No comments: