Monday, January 31, 2011



So i want to start blogging about my wedding planning. Get all my ideas out in cyber space. :)

so my theme is kindof-"unique representation" i guess. i just want mine and taylors wedding to represent our unique personalites coming together.
our colors are Canary yellow and Cornflower blue.
My bridesmaids are Alissa, Adi and Leah and my MOH is the amazing Joy Wiseman.
Taylors groomsmen are Rob Gaskill, Jackson Hicks and Brian Mcguire. His MOH is Robert Crombie. we have such a fun group of people.
We are having the wedding at skibowl. It is going to be so cool. everyone gets to go up on the ski lift, take a short walk to the venue, a beautiful grassy flat area with an amazing view of mount hood. after the ceremony everyone will get to take the slide down to the reception, which will be a big white tent.
I am still figuring out the flowers, but i know that white and blue iris's will be used. they are my favorite flower.
the girls boquets will be balloons. i think it's very unique and "carina-esque" as joy put it.
i am super excited to post more about my wedding soon!

No comments: