Monday, August 16, 2010

So wedding planning has died down. I am still excited to plan it, it just seems work has become more overwhelming and time consuming. Oh well. some ideas i have thus far. for flowers i want my bridesmaids to hold baloons. i think its unique and shows my personality. i will hold a slim boquet of iris's and maybe some lavender. we are having it at skibowl, and there is this amazing view of mount hood wich i LOVE! AND the workers will be doing all the setup. also to get to where the ceremony is at you have to ride the skilift! wich is amazing! I have found my wedding dress and my bridesmaids are well on their way to getting theirs. i went to bens wedding yesterday and all i could think of was my wedding and how scared i would be standing in front of everyone and in front of taylor ha. but i love him so much and cant even wait to be married! :)

No comments: