Thursday, October 05, 2006

Eze 14:12 And the word of Jehovah came unto me, saying,
Eze 14:13 Son of man, when a land sinneth against me by committing a trespass, and I stretch out my hand upon it, and break the staff of the bread thereof, and send famine upon it, and cut off from it man and beast;
Eze 14:14 though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord Jehovah.
Eze 14:15 If I cause evil beasts to pass through the land, and they ravage it, and it be made desolate, so that no man may pass through because of the beasts;
Eze 14:16 though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord Jehovah, they should deliver neither sons nor daughters; they only should be delivered, but the land should be desolate.
Eze 14:17 Or if I bring a sword upon that land, and say, Sword, go through the land; so that I cut off from it man and beast;
Eze 14:18 though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord Jehovah, they should deliver neither sons nor daughters, but they only should be delivered themselves.
Eze 14:19 Or if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out my wrath upon it in blood, to cut off from it man and beast;
Eze 14:20 though Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, as I live, saith the Lord Jehovah, they should deliver neither son nor daughter; they should but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.

the word of the Lord is powerful! if you don't beleive me and you refused to read it, read it now. The word of the Lord is sharp as a double edged sword! there was a Christian, being persecuted in Taiwan i beleieve. and one day as his captor guard was beating him, the prisoner said "You keep beating me. if i die, you will some day become a Christian! i promise!" a little paraphrased because i don't have the little magazine next to me, the the powerful statement that ravages through my mind is "You will someday become a Christian if you kill me!" and it happened, and it happens alot. Crazy huh! God is Powerful. He causes death to cause life. That fellow brother in Christ dies for a pure and holy reason. I thank God for his death, so that one guard could see Christ someday!

read Ezekial chapter 10 it's awesome!

No comments: