Monday, August 14, 2006

ok.naturally, when you read about the isrealites and the numerous times they displeased God and disgraced His Holy name, it makes you mad. (well, this is from my perspective...). I get really mad and Annoyed. Why would they forget God. Through so many really awesome guys like Gideon and The left-handed dude, God was glorified. Then there were the prophets. Nathan Elijah Eleisha....you name them, they glorified God with awesome and Mind-boggling miricles. yet everytime, after one generation of God-fearing people died off, it was replaced by the next generation of God-disgracing people, and the circle continued. You'd think, somewhere along the line someone would look throughout history and see a pattern! you would think they ALL would!

well. i know most of you are flabbergasted by these chain of events. it makes me NOT want to read the old testement, if it weren't for all the ACTION packed events in it.

well. do you think we have a similar pattern. almost like a pattern of sin? our faith i God is so strong...than once it dies away, sin takes over again...

i know God is using the old testement to show us things. but i'm not sure what...
maybe you people can clear up my mind and make it make sense. AT leaste TRY!!!! :)

ok. I've laid down my thoughts and idea's and my confused thinking. what do you have to say about it?

No comments: