Thursday, August 17, 2006



Let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage and warn each other, especially now that the day of his coming back again is drawing near.
Hebrews 10:25 NLT

I was just thinking about the meetings we had in India. Sitting on the balcony or in a bedroom, or even in the hotel rooms in Dharmasala (where secrecy was Inforced by Masami :) how important they were. I would have pruned up and died from Hunger and Thirst for God's word. I would have been so distracted by the sounds and tastes and smells and feelings, there would have been no room for God, and i would have forgotten to pray and focus. But it was because of those meetings that i was able to grow far more spiritually than if i had been thrown to the wolves all alone.

Thanks Brent and Masami. (even though i HATED [with a passion] singing! let me count how many good singers there were compared to me. Brent, Jason, Joy, Jake and Jake, Lisa and Vivian! yah! WHAT NOW!!!!:) WELL. I was really glad to hear them sing. it was like water to my soul! but when they insisted that i sing...well...that was maddening. i'm the kindof person who gets more out of hearing the verses than singing them. and can you imagine me trying to explaine that to the two BOSSES? nope...

anyways. ahaha nice lead away from my true discussion. thanks for listening.

No comments: