Wednesday, August 09, 2006




ok. so i now have a scanner for my computer and i went bollistic with it tonight and decided to scan a ton of my drawn artwork.

some of them are "primitive" (i like that word) others somewhat recent. :) but it was fun scanning them and stuff.

so here they are. well three of them. i also went crazy again and put all of one of my art pads onto this art site i found. here's the link...

http://www.artwire.com/modules/profile/userinfo.php?uid=861

just in case. keep in mind, the first three of my artworks on this site were before i had a scanner and i had to use really bad art...ahhhck....nevermind. i won't explaine it.

hahha, well. i'm tired now. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Carina--those are really cool! I really really like the one at the top! Good job!

-Not an Artist