Saturday, May 27, 2006

well...today was a good day. i concocted an art idea...with the help of my "ex-teachers" art lesson. and now i have a really awesome work of art. and if i knew how, i would scan it onto my computer and show everyone...but alas, my computer is dumb and is not capable.

i also, while doing my art, was listening to some awesome music on K-Love. as my dog layed at my feet and my guinea pig and mice were comfortably sleeping in there cages.

God has truely blessed me with some talents and "stuff"

i just yesterday got another magazine from VOM (Voice of the Martyrs) it tell of i think, 59 christian vietnamese, who are in prison. you might want to keep them in your prayers.

i will leave once again...to do who know's what. see those of you (you know who you are...and no...not you kin...) at church. can't wait to hear what masami has to say.

No comments: