Friday, May 26, 2006

today is the 26th. not much going on...as usuall...

my mom is vacuuming our floor right now. my dog is barking at it. my dad just got home from a store, now my dog is barking at him. crystal is sitting on a recliner, staring off into space...and i'm sitting here. trying to think of something of relevance to share with the world. like...my plans. don't have any. it'd be pretty awesome if the Lord led me to a life of service in a foreign country...but that's probably years away, if He wants me to go at all. in the present i have youth ministries and my art. How can God use me in this present moment.

now looking back on my college experience...and my "witnessing"...i'm not much of a speaker, and i tried to let the Lord take controll of me as i spoke to people. i actually got in a few good conversations with some people. Jessie (i don't know his last name) and Golda Kammermon. Jessie was in my welding sculpture class...and by the grace of God he was friends with my old friends abe and golda. it was thru them that i was able to become friends with this guy. i tried many times to get into some deep conversations with him about God...but i'm a disgusting failer. i did, however, witness to him through my life. that was an encouragement. at one point, he told me that i seemed, to him, to have this Holly, untoucheable...air about me...

well...my mom is kicking me off. i must go.

No comments: