Friday, December 25, 2009

WOW! SO much has happened! i may as well start a new blog. But i won't. i really regretted the last blog i deleted! AH! OK. so. i moved out around April. i had just gotten back from Nepal. it was such a stressful trip. i will not lie. but so many amazing memories! but this is catching up time. more about Nepal later. i moved into my own apartment all by myself. the day i moved out Taylor and Robert and my mom all helped me move my few belongings into my home, and when they left it was so quiet. but i soon got used to that. :) sometime in July i found out that Taylor Hicks liked me. it was kind of funny because i am REALLY bad at figuring these kinds of things out. he even asked me out on a date once and i flatly refused because i thought he was joking hahaha. well, after i moved out i ws thinking about him alot...mainly because he wouldn't stop texting me all the time and asking me questions about myself. i started thinking that he might be someone i could see myself dating. so one day after consulting with joy alissa and adi (my group of girls who have always been there for me :) i decided to talk to him and tell him i was interested in that date if he still was...well, sortof. it ended up being an extremely awkward hour sitting in the grind, with taylor excruciatingly feeling very scared and rambling about so many random stuff. oh it was so funny.so we went on a few dates. it was pretty exciting. we had alot of fun together. one night we just walked from my place all the way down sunnyside past the aquatic center and went to that little park. and we sat on a curb for almost two hours just talking. after about five dates :) i told him he could ask my dad if he could actually date me hahaha...yeah i don't think i did it right. oh well. lol SO! we all went to APPLEBEES. me my parents Taylor and crystal. it was a little odd, to say the least. but my dad liked him and said yes. so that was it. we have been dating for almost six months! WOW!!! record for me!!! almost a record for him, hahah. that makes me feel special. we have had so many good times together, and we have been spending time getting to know eachother. it's been really nice. :) so thats the jist of my life right now. i have my first Boyfriend, Taylor Hicks and i am living on my own, now with my two kittens Kernal Muscles and Mittens. and life is pretty good.

No comments: