Tuesday, August 05, 2008

wow. it's been so long since i've posted. it's time to dust off this old blog page and update myself. letsee. i've been traveling recently. went to Nepal. it was quite a trip and i should blog about it sometime. i'm going to be going to multnomah the end of this month. i'm really stressed about finances. i got a puppy. his name is gizmo. he is a cuttie. all my friends are trying to set me up with different guys, but i would rather the guy come to me. it just seems better that way.
i was transferred to mollola thriftway so i'm working there. it's alot of fun. alot of different people i've been getting to know. i should get some cool pictures up here. that'd be great. i went to counsel high school camp a few weeks ago with my church. ot was really fun. and a little challenging. joy and emily, my to good friends are both pregnant. so that's really exciting. i'm learning all about babies through them. i'm going to a homegroup in scott and becky's house now. it's alot of fun. and........yah. i can't think of much more.

No comments: