Tuesday, November 07, 2006

ACTS.

Awe.

I'm so in awe of God. He is my Creator. My Father. My judge. You know what I just noticed? All three of those are similar. They connect. My real father created me, and he is also my judge. He punishes me when i do wrong...but the Kind of loving punishment that makes me understand my wrong. Same for God, but in a much broader Bigger beautiful way. I'm in awe of God, for His creation. it never ceases to amaze me. the change in weather is awe-inspiring. the rain is refreshing and cool. the rainy season has always been my most favorite time of year. i use to love and look at the colorful reflections on the windshield of a car. the different kinds of drops and the reflection of city lights on the roads and puddles. call me a freak, but I thank God for those little pleasures.

i forgot what c was....maybe it'll come to me soon. OH yah! Confess.

well...last saturday Masami was asking everyone questions. and he said "have you ever lusted...?" and i never raised my hand, not because i was in denial. i actually didn't really fully understand what Lusting meant and i wasn't about to admit to something i knew nothing about. but now i know, and sadly i can say that i have. but everytime i think about it, it gives me more cause to praise God in showing me my sin and givng me the courage to ask for forgiveness. it's like being a little kid and going in for your punishment. it's the scariest thing ever. you know there will be Physical and Emotional pain, but once it's through you feel refreshed and ready to move on.

Thanks.

I really want to Thank God for the Job He's given me and the friends i have. Joy and Jason and David and Jon and all those other kids who enjoy my company. Thanks for giving me breath, and a really awesome family. for my personality and my femenine beauty. oh and my ten year Visa to India. that's pretty awesome.

Supplication.

I guess i'm quite content with everything right now. the greatest thing i could ask of God is to allow me to go to India again. and that my co-workers could find Christ. whether through me or someone else.

anyways. that's how you pray. by Masami's point of view. Like i said before Christ is really awesome. He's pure and Holy, something i'll never match up to until Heavan. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Fencemender said...

I love how you love Jesus!