Sunday, August 20, 2006






i love to walk. find a path and take it just to see where it goes. behold the beauty that God has blessed me with, let it enrapture my soul so i can give to Him pure and admirable praise.

It's 1:05 a.m. I have just finished a work of art. A huge soring mountain with two dead trees before it. I am proud of it. Well, i'm not sure why i'm writing at such a time nor why i decided to complete this drawing. but i just wanted to type. God's beauty entered my mind. i just want to praise Him for the beauty He's given me. So many things. My family. My friends. My pets. My world. yes. the trees. I llove trees. They're so powerful. You can climb them and burn them for heat. You can draw them and creat a massive beauty. there is nothing like a tree. it's God's magnificant creation. It sways it breaths. It reproduces. The pine tree has a most facinating way of reproducing. there are two kinds of cones. a male and female cone. the male cone creates a sperm that eventually drops, by sudden wind movement or a shiver in the tree and the sperm then falls and hopefully lands on a female cone. if it does it finds it 's way to the center of the cone where the egg is. it fertalizes the egg than the cone falls away from the tree and thus creates another tree. Thanks God for giving ,me that pice of Information!

1 comment:

Joy said...

I've been reading over all your stuff. I think it's been awhile since i've read your blog. The new layout is nice! And I like the mouse giving you the thumbs up!
Loves yous,
Joy