Thursday, July 13, 2006


After home group tonight, in my Stupored state, I created this work of art. This song has been going through my mind ever since worship at camp, when we sang it. Speaking of worship. The girls in my cabin are convinced that me and the "Worship guy shoe" were made for each other. Beleive nothing they say, no matter how convincing it may sound.

Well, while on the subject of camp. it was Good. God really worked in me. showed me some things about myself. I am definetely not made of "Confrontational material." although there were a few moments where i almost told some kids to "stop", but i chikened out. (stupid, stupid stupid....) anyways. it's definetely something i need to work on. Maybe i'll work on it during Highschool camp. Kathrine will definetely need some Confrontations...I'm sure.

well...my bodies crying for my bed and soft pillow. It;'s yearning. But stupidly enough i drank a cup of cofee and a ton of sugar at the dodrills, so i'm sure if i even try to go to bed it won't happen. So i'll just keep typing until my body collapses.

The speaker at camp was really awesome. He was a younger guy with like a 2 year old baby girl and a really sweet wife. He spoke on Daniel. and how we needed to trust God. But more importantly he tied that into how alot of people step into a relationship with God thinking He will make there lifes a Cake walk. But in all reality, Your life really doesn't get better, Like daniel and his friends. They were kidnapped, and once they followed Gods commands on food regulations,it all got worse...(granted they did become head of alot of stuff, but that led to the fiery furnace and the lions den.)

but he said some really awesome stories that got the kid's attention. he was awesome. i'm glad i was there. i learned alot to.

anyways.

i missed everyone.

bed....

bed....

goodnight.

PS. here are some pictures of my girls and the camp!

No comments: