Wednesday, April 19, 2006


okee dokee.

today, i promised masami yamamoto, that i'd cal mozelle penna and now i only have a few minutes to acomplish this before i see her in the flesh at awaanas. oh well. life goes on. masami will probably pick on me.

so. today was absolutely amazing. God gifted us with yet another amazingly beautiful day without dreary rain. i will admit. there are moments when rain has it's deepest qualities. that'd be in the midst of summer when the heat is almost unbearable. that's when rain is refreshing and fresh. but after months and months of puddles and wetness. you want heat and warmth and SUNSHINE!!!! and we got it today. it was so nice out that i took my dog for a walk over across the street from my house. it was such a nice walk and mocha is so good on the leash. (and yess...that's her in the picture.) some random aldy who was fishing commented on her coat and color. (weird stuff. :) and it was in ALL a nice relaxing walk.

then i came home and crystal was taking a nap so me and my mom had a nice quiet afternoon. we played yahtzee and talked and listened to old 70's christian rock.

not much else happened today. i began another journal. which reminds me that i still havn't finished my India journal....RATS!!! anyways. better get that caught up or masami and brent will have my head! :( sad stuff goin on over here these days.

soooo....

ttyl. (i feel like i'm talking to myself and in all reality i am.)

No comments: